Wednesday, August 1, 2012

California Dream Act (

Everyone (who lives in California) must check out the It gives a brief description of the two separate acts AB 130 and AB 131 which as a whole is the California Dream Act.

california dream act application 

This is also where you go to file the California Dream Application which you must do if you are going to apply for financial aid at a UC (university of california). You begin the application January 1, 2013.
Remember that undocumented students cannot file the FAFSA (Free Application For Student Aid). However we can submit the CA Dream Application. It will qualify us for scholarships and institutional grants at California public universities and also the Cal Grant the state counterpart of federal financial aid.

You must qualify as an AB 540 and qualifications can be easily found if you browse through the website or google AB 540 Qualifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment